Associates 0 2 years experience (m/f)
- Recruteur : Arendt & Medernach
- Publié : 15/04/2019
- Région : Luxembourg (Hors France)
- Type de contrat : C.D.I.
- Envoyer cette offre par courriel
Ratio de candidatures:
Le ratio vous donne une indication sur le volume de candidatures pour cette annonce... (Vert = peu de candidatures encore | Bleu = Nombre moyen de candidatures | Orange = nombreuses candidatures)
Description de l'annonce :
Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 325 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Moscow, Paris and New York.
Our specialised practice areas allow us to offer a complete range of Luxembourg legal services tailored to client’s individual needs across all areas of business law: Banking & Finance, Corporate, Tax and Capital Markets, Investment Management, Private Equity-Real Estate, Commercial & Litigation,
To be based in our Luxembourg office we are currently recruiting within our various practice areas:
Associates 0 – 2 years experience (m/f)
Integrated in a small team you will have the opportunity to learn and evolve in a collective and challenging environment, sitting with legal experts in a wide range of fields. Your tasks will be amongst others to:
- draft and review documents and contracts;
- conduct legal research;
- take part in meetings and/or conference calls with clients with a view to discussing their projects;
- follow up on client requests, draft opinions and documents under the supervision of the partner in charge;
- be rapidly involved in the knowledge sharing.
Thus, we are looking for talented lawyers who:
- hold a university degree in law (Master 2), ideally completed by an LL.M degree;
- have gained a first professional experience during diverse internships in international law firms;
- have a perfect command of French and English, both written and spoken. German is considered as an asset;
- have proven listening skills and analytical rigor which enable you to gain the trust of internal and external contact persons;
- are open-minded, dynamic, flexible, and capable of working in a team in an organized and independent manner.
If you are interested to join Arendt & Medernach, we are looking forward to receiving your application (including at least cover letter and resume) via our career page. Please use the following link:
All applications are treated confidentially.
Informations complémentaires :
- Niveau d'anglais demandé : Courant
- Autre(s) langue(s) demandé(e)s : Allemand/Luxembourg est un plus
- Fonction : Collaborateurs libéraux / salariés, et stages