Internship: Legal Intern M/F
- Recruteur : SAP France SA
- Publié : 13/06/2018
- Région : Levallois-Perret (Ile de France)
- Type de contrat : Stage
- Envoyer cette offre par courriel
Ratio de candidatures:
Le ratio vous donne une indication sur le volume de candidatures pour cette annonce... (Vert = peu de candidatures encore | Bleu = Nombre moyen de candidatures | Orange = nombreuses candidatures)
Description de l'annonce :
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
According to our mission “We enable the world to innovate”, the SAP Knowledge and Education team is responsible for user assistance content and services as part of SAP products, along with product learning offerings, SAP Enable Now and SAP Live Class, a new generation of knowledge transfer for the workforce. We also cover global education delivery and education consulting, as well as the leading cloud learning services openSAP and SAP Learning Hub for SAP professionals, end users, and other external communities. Furthermore, our team is responsible for the SAP University Alliances and SAP Next-Gen program. SAP Next-Gen is an open innovation platform connecting students, researchers, thought leaders, start-ups, and accelerators with corporations and venture capitalists to succeed in disruptive innovation and create exponential business models.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a legal intern, you will report to General Counsel SAP France and work closely with other members of EMEA legal departments. We will train you to:
- Review, negotiate and approve documentation for SAP France’s procurement & marketing department
- Assist with the localisation of global legal documents
- Review RFP legal requirements and draft responses
- Be the first point of contact for Novation and Amendment queries
- Deliver training sessions to other departments on legal and compliance topics
As part of your role you will also:
- Update the legal department on developments in statute and case law that impacts the business
- Review business processes to recommend ways of optimising them (examples could include, contract approval process efficiency measures, use of tools and technology)
- This year we have two open roles; one working with the SAP France Legal Team
From this you will gain:
Invaluable experience within the in-house legal department of a multinational technology company which is incredibly valuable experience when it comes to applying for training contracts
Knowledge and understanding of how law can be put into practice within an in-house legal department
Develop the skills needed to work within a global company, whilst gaining an understanding of business processes in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Must be enrolled in CAPA, Masters 2 (IT) in France or LLM, excellent working knowledge of contract law and Intellectual Property Law.
- Positive can-do attitude who identifies challenges as opportunities to learn
- Articulate, thrives in a dynamic environment and copes well with pressure.
- Fluent to work in French Language and English Language as needed
- Technology savvy and willingness to embrace change
- Strong proficiency in MS Office (Especially Excel)
- Time Management
- Team player
- High energy level
- Inquisitive and not afraid to ask questions
- Focused and organised
- Ability to work to deadlines and within budget
- Business, accounting ,IT experience / working knowledge would be an advantage but not essential
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
Informations complémentaires :
- Années d'expérience professionnelle : 0 à moins d'1 an
- Durée de contrat (si CDD ou intérim ou stage) : 6 months
- Niveau d'anglais demandé : Courant
- Autre(s) langue(s) demandé(e)s : French
- Fonction : Juristes
Exemples de profils pour ce type de poste:
Voici un extrait des profils membres du Village de la justice pour ce type de poste...
|Année(s) d'expérience||Revenu brut annuel||Taille de l'entreprise||Region|
|De 10 ans à moins de 15 ans||43000 euros||51 à 250 personnes||Ile-de-France (hors Paris)|
|De 2 ans à moins de 3 ans||40000 euros||11 à 50 personnes||Paris (Ile-de-France)|
|De 10 ans à moins de 15 ans||45000 euros||251 à 500 personnes||Paris (Ile-de-France)|
|De 15 ans à moins de 20 ans||110000 euros||501 à 1000 personnes||Paris (Ile-de-France)|
|D'un an à moins de 2 ans||37000 euros||1001 à 3000 personnes||Ile-de-France (hors Paris)|