Stage PPI 6 mois Londres - Affaires
- Recruteur : Entreprise
- Publié : 10/06/2019
- Région : Londres (Hors France)
- Type de contrat : Stage
Description de l'annonce :
This is a great opportunity to work with one of Europe’s largest retail groups. Listed on the London Stock Exchange and based in central London, we are looking for an intern to join the Offer & Supply Chain Legal team which supports the procurement and product development functions of the Group worldwide.
As an intern in the team, you would have the opportunity to work with all lawyers as well as our contracts manager, enabling you to discover various different areas of legal practice.
You would provide support and assistance in the following areas:
- Commercial procurement contracts (supply, services and distribution);
- Intellectual Property such as product branding and transfer of Intellectual Property Rights;
- Support the management (verification, execution and filing) of original copies of contracts;
- Track the advancement of contract completion with the lawyers and commercial teams;
- Perform legal research and analysis for the lawyers on the team;
- Assist with the creation and testing of a contracts management system to be used by lawyers and commercial teams throughout the group worldwide.
The role is based at headquarter offices in Paddington, central London.
- Fluency in English and French;
- Admitted to a French Bar School;
- The ability to work independently and be proactive as well as being a strong team player;
- Previous legal / commercial internship experience is a plus.
Informations complémentaires :
- Durée de contrat (si CDD ou intérim ou stage) : 6 mois
- Date d'entrée en poste : 01/7/2019 ou plus tôt
- Revenu proposé : Remunere
- Niveau d'anglais demandé : Courant
- Fonction : Juristes